Friday, April 1, 2011

2 Years and Climbing!


As I sit this morning, praying and getting ready for our doors to open, I am pondering and thanking God for the many blessings that Joys of Life has brought me in the last two years. Sometimes it seems like yesterday we were painting the fixtures, and getting things ready to open. Other times, it seems like it's just always been here and what I've been doing. It's called "convergence", when you are doing what you know God has called you to do with your life. The fellowship and friendships shared within these walls is fun, sometimes full of tears and touches hearts (mine and yours). Each day is different, the needs are different, the expectations constantly changing, but the peace of knowing this is where I'm to be right now with my life, with the talents God has given me, gives me peace. I come in to work with great expectation for what He will do that day. For how He is growing the business, the people he is bringing through these doors (and via Internet) from all over the country and into Canada. I cherish the relationships built, the stories shared, the way I've seen many of you grow and create from your heart. I am blessed to have you sharing this journey with me. I know I haven't arrived. Things are ever changing in life and what we think tomorrow will hold, but I know God is directing my steps, leading me in what He wants me to do each day and in helping me create works of art and letters of love through my scrapbooking. I am grateful for today, our 2 year anniversary, just as I am for every other day i go through. Thank you all for what you bring Within These Walls at Joys of Life Scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment