Sunday, August 2, 2009

Convention Highlights


Just getting back from the Creating Keepsakes convention today in Valley Forge. I had so much fun shopping and taking classes and cropping in the evenings. I found many samples and ideas for classes, several new vendors, new product and new paper lines from our old time favorites like Basic Grey, SEI and some others. It's interesting to see the trends changing in the industry and what people are buying and making. I'm anxious to start ordering and getting in the new products and begin making layouts, mini albums and gifts from many of the things that I saw. My thanks goes out to Kelly for helping with some of the decision making this weekend, carrying the inventory from the show room to the hotel and just keeping me on track while I was going in every direction. There were ALOT of people at the convention. Hope you made it out for at least a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment