Monday, March 15, 2010

It's Been Too Long...


I'm sorry everyone that it's been so long since I did a post. I get caught up in the samples for the store and classes and the newsletter and this is on my calendar for once/week but it just get moves in the priority listing. But I have been reading the magazine called Artful Blogging and it has been a wonderful inspiration to me to get back to it. I can't make any promises other than I will be making a concerted effort to continue to load new samples as products as often as I can. I've also been getting some information from a woman out of Australia that I love her ideas and samples and blog - so I'm hoping to expand mine and add things I haven't done before. I could end up knowing too much one day.

Today's new layout sample was created using the fun flower embellishments from Creative Charms. The flower petals are made from those rubber band elastic things you would use in a ponytail, but by adding a bright and fancy brad to the center - it just makes you want to use them. This layout was done the very day I got the embellishments from them I was so excited. They sent a sample for how to use the product and I varied it a little - but it so easily captures the everyday photos we all have and don't know how to use. Visit the store to see more of the great embellishments and ideas from this small company out of western PA.

Blessings - and thanks for sticking with me.
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment